(1) With breaker in ON position, check for continuity across terminals A1 & A2, B1 & B2, and C1 & C2.
(2) With circuit breaker in OFF position, check for infinity reading between A1 & A2, A2, B1 & B2, and C1 & C2.
(3) If circuit breaker fails either test in steps (a) or (b), replace breaker.
(1) Install circuit breaker (8) into unit.
(2) Refer to wiring tags installed during removal and reconnect all wires to circuit breakers (8) and remove tags.
(3) Install six flat washers (7), six lock washers (6), and six screws (5).
(4) Install cover (4), eleven flat washers (3), eleven lock washers (2), and eleven screws (1).
(5) Reconnect air conditioner to power source.