Use extreme care when threading and routing a wiring harness into the
components of the air conditioner. Forcing, jerking, cutting, or crimping of a
wiring harness can damage the wiring and result in severe injury or death to
personnel or damage to the air conditioner.
(1) Carefully route wiring harness into unit and through any grommets, brackets, and clamps.
(2) Position harness into position within the unit and install cable ties as required to secure harness and
prevent any unnecessary movement of harness.
(3) Position harness into any harness clamps and tighten clamp hardware to hold harness.
(4) Refer to wire tags installed during removal and reconnect wiring harness as indicated and then remove
(6) Reconnect air conditioner to power source.