4-12. EVAPORATOR MOTOR. - Continued.
(1) Before removing motor, mark the direction of motor rotation on chassis.
(2) Remove four screws (1) and four flat washers (2).
Install evaporator motor so that direction of rotation arrow matches rotation mark
on motor chassis.
(1) Place evaporator motor (3) onto evaporator motor bracket (4).
(2) Install four flat washers (2) and four screws (1).
(3) Refer to wire tags installed during removal and install motor wiring as required. Remove temporary wire
(8) Reconnect air conditioner to power source.
Figure 4-6. Evaporator Motor.