(5) Carefully lift air conditioner onto a stand to expose bottom of air conditioner and remove six screws (15) and
condenser motor support (16).
Do not allow the unit to swing while suspended from a lifting device. Failure to
observe this warning may result in injury to personnel and damage to the
Use care in handling to avoid damage to the air conditioner. If an overhead lifting
device must be used, use an appropriate sling so that the weight of the unit is
supported by the base of the shipping container.
(1) Carefully lift air conditioner onto a stand to expose b ttom of air conditioner and install condenser motor
support (16) and six screws (15).
(2) Install actuator cylinder (14), two lock washers (13), and two nuts (12) onto angle (3).
(3) Install two condenser motor braces (11), four flat washers (10), and four screws (9).
(4) Install motor mounting plate (8), motor mounting plate (7), four lock washers (6), four screws (5), and eight
(5) Install angle (3), four lock washers (2), and four screws (1).