This Task Covers:
Tool Kit, Service, Refrigeration, Unit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
Condenser fan motor nearest receiver removed (see para. 3-34).
Condenser fan scroll and bracket nearest receiver removed (see para. 4-14).
(1) Remove four screws (1), four lock washers (2), and receiver clamp (3) holding receiver (4) onto bracket (5).
(2) Remove receiver (4 ) from unit.
(1) Place receiver (4) into unit and loosely install receiver clamp (3), four lock washers (2), and four screws (1).
(2) Place tubing connections onto receiver (4).
(4) Tighten hardware installed in step (1).