This Task Covers:
Tool Kit, Service, Refrigeration, Unit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
Condenser fan motor nearest accumulator valve removed (see para. 3-34).
Condenser fan scroll nearest accumulator valve removed (see para. 4-14).
(1) Remove insulation and adjacent wrapping sufficient to debraze tube connections.
(2) Debraze tubes connected to accumulator (1) (see para. 4-7).
(3) Remove nut (2), flat washer (3), accumulator (1) from bracket (4 ).
Observe direction of flow indicated on accumulator and install it to match
(1) Place accumulator (1) on bracket (4).
(2) Install nut (2) and flat washer (3) onto stud of accumulator (1).