Damaged capillary will cause unit to malfunction. Use care not to damage or kink
(1) Coil sensing bulb (1) capillary into two loops having same size diameter as the old coil had before removal.
(2) Place sensing bulb (1) in same position it was before removal and secure to suction line (11) with two cable
(3) Place expansion valve (10) into position within tubing and braze tubing to expansion valve (see para. 4-7).
(4) Place coiled capillary of sensing bulb (1) into clamp (5) and install screw (2), lock washer (3), post spacer
(4), and clamp.
(5) Rewrap suction line insulation around sensing bulb (1) and suction line (11).
(6) Install block off plate (9), two lock washers (8), and two screws (7).