Disconnect ground rod driver/puller. Install another section of ground rod.
Install another coupl er and reconnect ground rod driver/puller. Drive ground rod until new coupler is just
above ground surface.
(10) Repeat steps 8 and 9 for last ground rod section.
(11) Ensure that ground rod has been driven 8 feet or deeper, providing an effective gro und.
(12) Disconnect ground rod driver/puller from ground rod coupler.
(13) Remove coupler from ground rod.
(14) Place a ground cable clamp on ground rod. Install coupler on ground rod.
(15) Connect a ground rod cable to the ground stud on rear trailer.
(16) Inset end of ground cable into cable clamp. Tighten clamp screw.
(17) Return ground rod driver/puller to storage box.
Disconnect ground cable from ground terminal on trailer.
Disconnect ground cable from ground rod. Roll up ground cable. Store ground cable in storage box.
Remove coupler from ground rod.
Remove clamp from ground rod. Store clamp in storage box.
Install coupler removed in step (3) above on ground rod.