c. Long Term or Flyable Storage (Indefinite Time).
(1) Do all steps for administrative storage.
(2) Cover air conditioner and generator-set with crates, preferably the originals used to ship the unit if they
have been preserved.
(3) Wrap the unit with two layers of heavy plastic sheet or barrier paper.
(4) Tape and strap the wrapping in place.
(5) Mark the trailer-mounted air conditioner with power in accordance with the standard Army procedures
contained in TM 740-90-1, Administrative Storage of Equipment.