(1) Install outside fan motor (11). Be sure to align cable connector with notch in cover.
(2) Install retaining plate (10) and align mounting holes. Secure with seven screws (9).
(3) Install outside fan (8). Align one setscrew (7) over flat on outside fan motor (11) shaft then tighten two
(4) Insert outside blower motor cable through grommet (6) then secure cable with two tiedown straps (5). Cut
to remove excess tiedown strap material.
plug (3). Remove tags.
(6) Connect cap (2) and plug (3).
(7) Secure cap (2) and plug (3) with two tiedown straps (1). Cut to remove excess tiedown strap material.
4.18 HANDLE REPLACEMENT.
THIS TASK COVERS:
General Mechanics Tool Kit
Lock Washers (qty 2)
The FDECU cover is heavy. Be sure the cover retaining rod is in place and
properly secured with hair pin cotter. Injury can occur if cover drops.
(3) Remove two screws (1), lock washers (2), flat washers (3), and handle (4). Discard lock washers.