The center circuit board mounting screw contacts a circuit track on the board.
Two plastic flat washers are used against the circuit board to insulate the
mounting screw. The circuit board will short out if the plastic flat washers are not
(1) Install plastic flat washer (17) in place then carefully install circuit board (8) and secure using plastic flat washer
(16), flat washer (15), new lock washer (14), and screw (13).
(2) Install six flat washers (12), new loc k washers (11), and screws (10).
(3) Connect 29 wire leads (9) to circuit board (8) using tags and wiring diagram figure 4-14. Remove tags.
(4) Install two connectors (7) onto circuit board (8) using tags and wiring diagram figure 4-14. Be sure locking clips
engage. Remove tags.
(5) Carefully position control box panel (3) in place and align mounting holes. Be sure no wires are pinched. Secure
with 16 flat washers (6), new lock washers (5), and screws (4).
(6) Carefully slide electrical assembly (2) into frame. Be sure no cables or wires are pinched. Secure with eight
captive screws (1).
REFRIGERATION SYSTEM REPAIRS.
Refrigeration system repairs must be performed by a technician certified to
perform such duties in accordance with EPA restrictions. Performing repairs
without proper certification may be a violation of public law and subject to severe
The system refrigerant must be totally removed and recovered per paragraph 5.4 before any maintenance is performed
any system component has been removed and replaced. After repair, the system must be properly evacuated per