5.18 HIGH OR LOW PRESSURE CUTOUT SWITCH (S2 OR S3) REPLACEMENT - CONTINUED.
(5) Remove screw (8) and reversing valve guard (9).
(6) Tag and disconnect pressure cutout switch (1) wire leads.
The pressure cutout switch is connected to a self-sealing fitting. No refrigerant
will escape when disconnected from this type fitting.
(7) Remove pressure cutout switch (1).
(1) Install pressure cutout switch (1).
(2) Connect wire leads from pressure cutout switch (1) using tags and wiring diagram figure 4-14. Remove tags.
(3) Install reversing valve guard (9) and secure with sew (8).
(4) Install two screws (7), flat washers (6), new lock washers (5), and nuts (4).
(5) Carefully slide electrical assembly (3) into frame. Be sure no cables or wires are pinched. Secure with eight
captive screws (2).
(6) Close and secure cover.
5-40 Change 1