Table 4-1. SERVICE UPON RECEIPT-TESTER
The tester is mounted on a skid and
carefully prepared for shipment. Do not
remove it from skid until the following
procedures have been observed.
(1) Remove sides and top of crate, and remove the paper
covering and the box containing the accessories.
(2) Check the packing slip to see that all items are present.
(3) Check that the frame and panels are not bent or
(4) Check all piping and tubing for damage.
(5) Check to see if valves and controls operate freely.
(6) Check that all pumps, motors, and all other major
pieces of equipment are secured.
(7) Using rag (item 14, app C) and cleaning compound
(item 3, app C), thoroughly clean all parts that are
coated with a rust-preventive compound or other