Vibrator Cleaner Instructions
1. Position unit on bench.
2. Place a cleaning tool in arm, and plug A.C. Cord into power supply receptacle (110-120 Volts, 60 cycle), use A.
C. Adapter if necessary.
3. A dust collector or an exhaust duct should be used under vibrating tool when in use to carry away dust and
particles from spark plugs with heavy combustion or lead deposits. (Dust is very toxic.)
Only Spark Plugs with Heavy Combustion or Lead Deposits, and Free From Grease, Oil, should be cleaned on vibrator
1. Hold spark plug so both cleaning tool tips enter into cavity at firing end.
2. Hold spark plug against the cleaning tool with one hand, with other hand depress push button on top of unit.
3. With a semirotating motion work spark plug against the vibrating tool. This action will break up and loosen the
4. Each spark plug should be cleaned on blast cleaner after the above has been performed.
Insulator Cleaning Tool
1. Apply a small quantity of cleaning compound into terminal end of spark plug.
2. Insert rotating cleaning tool into terminal end of spark plug until it bottoms on contact. Run cleaning tool in and
out of plug (approx. 3/8" stroke) five or six times.
3. Inspect internal surface of insulating sleeve. If clean, rinse out with warm water (120to 150F). Reject spark
plug if insulating sleeve is cracked or chipped.
4. Dry insulating sleeve by air blast or by placing spark plug in holding, tray with terminal end down and placing tray
in oven for 30 minutes at 225F.