2. Insert control handle assembly through support tube an
1. Remove all packing material and replace solid plug in
slide friction washer and nut through control wires. Guide
top of reservoir with vented plug.
control wires into holes in spool pivots.
4. Position control levers as shown on insert above. Tighten
3. Assemble friction washer and nut on control tube
set screws on front and rear of spool pivots when control
assembly. Tighten nut until it applies enough friction to
handles are at position shown.
control tube assembly to hold control tub assembly when-
ever it is swung from side to side. Tighten set screw in nut
or this position.
5. Slip the chuck rod retaining spring over the chuck
casting and unwrap the tape and wire from the large