TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the assembled item line entry.
(5) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column In the line item entry for the item to be
(6) When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are shown on
the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).
(7) The usable on code, when applicable (see paragraph 5, Special
(8) In the Special Tools List section, the basis of issue (BOI) appears as the last line(s) in the entry for each special
tool, special TMDE, and other special support equipment. When density of equipments supported exceeds density spread
indicated in the basis of issue, the total authorization is increased proportionately.
(9) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item description in Column 5 for a given figure in
f. QTY (Column (6)). The QTY (quantity per figure column) indicates the quantity of the Item used in the breakout
shown on the illustration figure, which is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional group, or an assembly. A "V"
appearing in this column in lieu of a quantity indicates that the quantity is variable and the quantity may vary from
application to application.
a. NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER INDEX.
(1) STOCK NUMBER Column. This column lists the NSN by National item identification number (NIIN) sequence.
The NIIN consists of the last nine
digits of the NSN (i.
., 5305 01 674 1467 . When using this column to locate NIIN an item, ignore the first 4
digits of the NSN. However, the complete NSN should be used when ordering items by stock number.
(2) FIG. Column. This column lists the number-of the figure where the item is identified/located. The figures are in
(3) ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent FIG. column.
This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.