TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
c. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled from
component spare/repair parts are found in this manual. Items that make up the assembly are listed immediately-following
the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.
HOW TO LOCATE REPAIR PARTS
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups or subassembly groups, and listings are divided into the
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the Item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note item number.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the part number for the item number noted on the
(5) Fifth. Refer to the Part Number Index to find the NSN, if assigned.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known .
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National Stock Number or
Part Number. The NSN Index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence (see 4a(1)). The part numbers in
the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence (see 4b). Both indexes cross-reference you to the
illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then locate the
Item number in the repair parts list for the figure.