h. Install two shackles (8) on two recovery eyes (9) on rear of semitrailer platform.
i. Alter crowbar (10) using pedestal grinder (item 17, appx. B) to scribe three platform height markings as follows:
(1) Make first mark at 34 inches (86 cm) from knife edge of crowbar.
(2) Make second mark at 43 inches (109 cm) from knife edge of crowbar.
(3) Make third mark at 50 inches (127 cm) from knife edge of crowbar.
(4) Repaint grinded areas as required.
j. Unfasten linch pin (11) and remove hitch pin (12) from mounting bracket at rear of platform beneath loading
ramps (7). Install crowbar (10) and isolation valve handle extension (13) in mounting brackets. Reinstall hitch pin
(12) and secure with linch pin (11).
Change 1 4-3