a. Service APU as follows:
(2) Check tag on APU crankcase dipstick to determine if oil requires changing. If required, change oil and filter
(3) Remove tag from radiator (2) neck. Check coolant level (para. 4-110) and replenish, if required, with equal
parts of water and antifreeze (item 2, appx. E).
If NBC exposure is suspected, all air filter media should be handled by personnel
wearing protective equipment. Consult your unit NBC Officer or NBC NCO for
appropriate handling or disposal instructions.
(4) Remove wingnut (3), grommet (4), air cleaner cover (5), and air filter (6). Remove tape and paper from
opening of air inlet (7).
(5) Remove tape from exhaust pipe opening under rain cap (8).
(6) Remove tag from fuel filter petcock (9). Remove fuel filter element (para. 4-105) and drain preservative oil.
Install new filter element.