4-82. EMERGENCY VALVE MAINTENANCE (Con't).
(24) I n s t a l l b u s h i n g , t e e ( 6 ) , a n d
straight adapter (5).
(25) Install straight adapters (11 and
(26) Install bleeder valve (24).
(27) Install nipple (1). Connect tubing
(4) to straight adapter (2).
(28) Install nipple (10).
All male threads of fittings should
be coated with antiseize tape if not
already factory-coated with an an-
(1) Ensure that gasket mating sur-
faces on piping assembly (16)
and emergency valve are clean.
Grease coupling gasket (17).
Slide coupling gasket onto end of
(2) Install new gasket (20) to emer-