4-18. INFORMATION DECALS.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Power off at power source.
Both front door assemblies removed. See para 4-17.
General Safety Instructions'
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not disconnect
(1) Remove decals by peeling them off of the air conditioner.
(2) Scrape any excess adhesive off with a scraper.
(1) Select the proper replacement decal. See Figure 2-2, Figure 2-3 and refer to Appendix C, Repair Parts
and Special Tools List.
(2) Peel the backing off of the decal and place it exactly where the other decal was located.
(3) Smooth the decal so that all air bubbles are forced out.
(4) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.
Figure 4-14. Information Decals