Section II. MANUFACTURING INSTRUCTIONS
Table G-2. Materials Required for Horizontal Jig.
1 in. x 6 in. x 12 in.
1 in. x 12 in. x 12 in.
#12 x 2 in.
1. Using the 1 in. x 6 in. x 12 in. boards, measure and mark a 4J In. diameter semicircle from the top
center of each board.
2. Use a jigsaw and cut out the semicircle. Disca rd the semicircle.
3. On the 1 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. boards, measure and mark the centerline along one 12 in. dimension.
4. Position one 1 in. X 6 in. X 12 in. board along the centerline.
5. Using three of the #12 x 2 in. wood screws, secure the cut board to the large board.
Figure G-1. Horizontal Jig.