This Manual has been prepared for the
operators of the
Its purpose, aside from operation instruction, is to promote safety through the use of accepted operating procedures.
Read all instructions thoroughly before operating the brake
Also contained in this manual is the parts list for your brake.
1. Know the safety and operating instructions contained in this brochure. Become familiar with and understand the
hazards and limitations of this brake. Always practice safety.
2. WEAR approved eye safety protection, such as glasses, goggles, etc. when operating the brake to protect your eyes.
3. Protective type footwear should be worn, and jewelry, such as rings, watches, etc. should be removed when operating
4. Read and obey the safety sticker on the brake.
5. Always keep hands clear of blade.
6. Do not misuse the brake by using it for other than its intended use.
7. Keep the work area clear and clean to avoid tripping or slipping.
RECEIVING THE BRAKE
Remove the hand brake assembly from the carton and inspect the unit for damage.
Any damage should be reported
INSTALLING THE BRAKE
Locate the brake in a well lighted area on a solid level floor.
Use lag screws or bolts with expandable shields or similar holding devices thru mounting feet, located on the bottom of
the side panels.
Place an accurate machinist level on the table top, and check the level of the brake in both directions. Use metal
shims between floor and the brake mounting surface to adjust the level.
After the brake is level, tighten the mounting bolts.
Re-check the unit for level periodically.