5-6. BLOWER/MOTOR/VENT ASSEMBLY
This task covers:
Tool Kit, Service Refrigeration Unit
Heater removed from its installation.
Disassemble only to level required to make repairs.
1. Remove 11 screws (1) securing front plate assembly (2) to heater case (3) and heat exchanger (4). Remove front
plate assembly (2).
2. Tag (Item 13, Appendix E) and disconnect motor wires (5) from ECU (8).
3. Tag (Item 13, Appendix E) and disconnect flame switch wires (23) from ECU (8).
4. Disconnect overheat switch wires (6) and remove two clamps (7).
5. Loosen clamp (9) securing blower/motor/vent assembly (10) to the back of the heater case (11).
6. Loosen two stud-camloc fasteners (12) securing control panel (13), and pull control panel out as far as wires (14)
connected to control panel will allow.
7. Remove blower/motor/vent assembly (10), gasket (15), and heat exchanger (4) from the back of the heater case