3. Loosen gauge holding clamp detail "Retaining Screw' in base. Then slide detail out of position.
4. Insert desired gap size spacer into the top portion of gauge holding detail.
(.001-.014 Gap Size) .012 Nominal
(.013-.016 Gap Size) .014 Nominal
(.015-.018 Gap Size) .016 Nominal
(.017-.021 Gap Size) .018 Nominal
5. Slide gauge holding detail up to the spark plug. Adjust gauge retaining clamp screw so spacer gauge leaves will
freely enter the spark plug gap openings with minimum center electrode clearance. Locate clamp holding detail
so that spacer gauge engagement extends full length of the center electrode without touching the ceramic
6. Depress the tool handle so both side electrodes are moderately squeezing the spacer gauge leaves against the
7. Spark plug is now gapped; remove from tool adapter and install next plug repeat above operation. Paragraph
FINE WIRE SPARK PLUG
Replacement Service Parts