(3) Unload cargo container from the semitrailer.
(4) Rotate handle (3) counterclockwise 900 and lower lock assembly (1).
(5) Secure the handle (3) to latch (2).
Figure 2-22. Twistlock
Stacking Side Panels.
Camouflage patterns may not match if panels and stakes
are not numbered.
(1) Starting at the rear of the semitrailer, number each panel (1, fig. 2-23)
2R is the
and stake (2) per side and position with chalk.
second panel from the rear of the semitrailer on the right side.)
(2) Remove rear panels first. Stack left panel (1, fig. 2-24) with the flat
side against the left side of the bulkhead (2). Stack right panel (3) with
the flat side against the right side of the bulkhead (2).
(3) Remove corner stakes (4).
Place each stake (4) along the left side of the
panel support (5).
(4) Remove the first left and right side panel (6). Stack left side rack, with
flat side facing out, against left rear panel (1). Stack right side panel,
with flat side facing out, against right rear panel (3).