2-18. AFTER USE
Positioning Chock Blocks.
(1) Remove chock blocks from stowage brackets.
(2) Place chock blocks behind tires on level ground or uphill slope. On
downhill slope, place chock blocks in front of tires.
Lowerinq Landinq Gear.
To prevent landing legs from sinking in soft ground,
place float pads (ground board assemblies) (4) under
landing shoes (5).
(1) Unhook crank (1, fig. 2-25) from crank holder (2).
(2) Raise the crank (1).
Lowering Landing Gear
Push crank in for low speed operation.
(3) Turn crank (1) clockwise until legs (3) are extended.
c. Uncoupling Semitrailer From Towing Vehicle.
(1) Close shutoff valves for service and emergency air supply located on the
(2) Disconnect both the service air hose and emergency air hose from air hose