(4) Put wire ends (6) into back of grommet (3). Make sure that the wires (6)
are matched with the proper pins (4).
(5) Strip insulation on wire ends (6) equal to depth of solder well in pins
( 4 ) . Place solder well on wire ends and solder.
(6) Push solder wells into grommet (3) until seated. Push grommet (3) in
(7) Screw retaining nut (1) on grommet (3) and tighten hand tight.
(2) Secure receptacle with four screws, washers and nuts. Test receptacle.
General mechanics tool kit
D i s c o n n e c t all outside power before performing any
maintenance on the electrical system. Failure to do so
could result in serious injury or death.
M a l e Connector Repair.
(2) Slide shell (3) up wire lead (1) until clear of contact (4) and retaining
(3) Remove retaining washer (5).
(4) Slide shell (3) off over contact (4).