Store curb guides in the foremost three positions on each side in the recessed
(42) Remove six curb guides (16) from rear of platform and beavertail and stow in rear recessed area of platform.
(43) Secure six curb guides (16) with two curb guide stowage brackets (13) or Y-bar straps (13) (U.S.M.C.
versions only) and capscrews (12).
(44) Raise ramps, adjust ramp span width to furthest inboard position and stow loading ramps for transport (para.
(47) Stow crowbar at back of platform and secure in place with hitch pin. Stow all tools used during loading
procedure in platform stowage compartment.
(48) Remove four wheel chocks from tractor tires and restow wheel chocks onto tractor.
Change 1 2-111