Use great care to avoid contact with liquid refrigerant or refrigerant
gas being discharged from any container under pressure. Sudden
and irreversible tissue damage can result from freezing. Wear
thermal protective gloves and a face protector or safety glasses in
any situation where skin or eye contact is possible.
Prevent contact of refrigerant gas with flame or hot metal surfaces.
Heat causes the refrigerant to break down and form carbonyl
chloride (phosgene), a highly toxic and corrosive gas. In case of
refrigerant leaks, ventilate area immediately.
2. Remove screw (5) and lockwasher (6) and release mounting clamp (4) from casing.
3. Loosen two flare nuts (9) and disconnect dehydrator (7) from refrigeration tubing.
4. Remove screw (1), lockwasher (3), and nut (2) to remove clamp (4) from
1. Attach mounting clamp (4) to dehydrator (9) with screw (1), lockwasher (3), and
nut (2), but do not tighten.
2. Connect dehydrator (7) to refrigeration tubing and tighten two flare nuts (9).
3. Secure dehydrator (7) to housing wall with clamp (4), screw (5), and
4. Tighten clamp (4) on dehydrator (7).
8. Install junction box and tighten four captive screws.
9. Install lower panel and tighten two panel fasteners.