This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
(1) Remove twenty-one screws (1) and top cover (2).
(2) Loosen four panel screws (3) tilt top of front lower panel (4) forward, and remove
(3) Remove two turn buttons (5) from top panel (2).
(1) Repair covers and panels by straightening bent metal.
(2) Replace turn buttons if damaged in any way.
(3) If covers or panel damage is extensive, replace.
(1) Install two turn buttons (5) to top panel (2).
(2) Install front lower panel (4) and tighten four panel screws (3).
(3) Install top cover (2) and twenty-one screws (1).