3-20. CONDITIONED AIR LOUVER.
This Task Covers:
Tool Kit, Service, Refrigeration, Unit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Air conditioner shut down and cool
(1) Remove eight screws (1) and eight lock washers (2).
(2) Remove conditioned air louver (3) from unit (4).
(1) Repair louver by straightening any louver blades which may be bent.
(2) If louver is badly damaged, replace with a new louver.
(1) Place conditioned air louver (3) into position on unit (4).
(2) Install eight lock washers (2) and eight screws (1).