(5) Clearance greater than 0.004-inch (0.1 mm) should
PREPARATION FOR USE
be corrected by shimming under base pad. Remove
shims to increase clearance; add shims to decrease
(1) Check transmission oil level.
Fill with product
recommended in Lubrication Chart. Fill until oil level
is at elbow plug level. Capacity is 1 quart (0.95
(2) Check to see that all other points listed on
Lubrication Chart have been properly serviced.
FIG. 2. SHIMMING LOCATION - TOP VIEW.
(6) Square table to post side by loosening table tilt lock
nut, and making necessary adjustment. Adjust tilt
angle pointer to "zero", if necessary. Tighten lock
FIG. 3. SQUARING TABLE TO POST.
(7) Re-install post saw guard, saw guides, inserts, and
table center plate.
Bolt machine to floor for table loads
exceeding 100 pounds (45 kg).