(22) Remove locking nut (10). With sealing washer (13) in place, install cable (11) with strain relief fitting (12)
into volute assembly (68) and secure with locking nut.
(23) Install two new tab housings (9) onto cable wire lead tabs (8).
(25) Install inside blower motor cover (7) then align mounting holes and secure with four flat washers (6) and
(26) Install compressor cover (4) under reversing valve guard (86) then align mounting holes and secure with
two screws (3).
(27) Carefully slide electrical assembly (2) into frame. Be sure no cables or wires are pinched. Secure with
eight captive screws (1).
POWER BOX ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT.
THIS TASK COVERS:
General Mechanics Tool Kit
Lock Washers (qty 3)
Lock Washers (qty 2)
Lock Washers (qty 10)
Marker Tags (qty 33)
Crimp Nuts (qty 8)
Tiedown Straps (qty 3)
Rotating parts and lethal voltage levels are used in operating the FDECU. Be sure
power source is disconnected. Injury or death can occur if connected to power
(1) Shutdown the FDECU per paragraph 2.4 and disconnect main power cable from power source.
The FDECU cover is heavy. Be sure the cover retaining rod is in place and
properly secured with hair pin cotter. Injury can occur if cover drops.