(6) Turn jack screw (1) out to
approximate length required. Place jack (4)
under axle housing (2). Insert jack handle
(3) in jack and raise wheel off ground.
(7) Remove wheel nuts previously
loosened and remove wheel and tire
(8) Remove cap nuts (6) to remove
b. Installing Single Wheel.
(1) Install wheel on axle so that one
of the vent holes (8) is in line with the brake
drum inspection hole.
(2) Install wheel nuts on studs and seat nuts properly before tightening.
(3) Tighten all wheel nuts in the numerical sequence shown below. Stud nuts should be
checked and tightened to torque value of 450 to 500 lb-ft by organizational. maintenance as