SOFT TOP ENCLOSURE
For ease of installation, soft top components should be installed
when temperature is above 72F (22C).
To prevent seams from leaking, coat with adhesive as needed
a. General. The two-man soft top enclosure consists of two soft doors, rear curtain,
cab roof cover, two rails, and bow assembly.
b. Removal of Soft Top Doors.
(1) Open door (1) and detach door holding check strap (3) from mounting
(2) Raise door (1) to remove hinge pins (5) from hinge brackets (4).
(3) Remove door (1) from vehicle.
c. Removal of Cab Roof Cover, Rails, and Bow Assembly.
(1) Unfasten eyelets (7) from turnbuttons (15) on horizontal rails (14), and
unfasten hook and loop attachments (9) securing cab roof cover (10) to bow assembly (8).
(2) Remove cab roof cover (10) from horizontal rails (14).
(3) Unfasten eyelets (11) from turnbuttons (12) on B-pillar (13) and