(1) Remove two screws (1) securing door (2).
(2) Lens (3) is clipped to door (2) by push-on
nuts (4). Pry off nuts to remove lens
(3) Remove lamp (5) from Iampholder (6).
(4) Pry out gasket (7) from Iampholder (6).
4. Nut, push-on
(1) Remove all buildup of dirt, grease, etc., by wiping with a soft cloth.
Cleaning solvent (Fed Spec PD-680) is toxic and flammable. Use solvent
only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of solvent vapors.
Keep solvent away from flame. Do not use solvent in excessive amounts.
(2) Clean, using a clean, soft cloth, or a medium-bristle brush and cleaning solvent (PD-680) (item 18,
(3) Allow to dry.
(1) Inspect for loose, missing, or damaged hardware.
(2) Inspect wiring for damaged, deteriorated insulation and broken or frayed conductor.
(3) lnspect for cracked, broken or crazed lens.
(4) Inspect door for dents, holes, worn spots, scratches, marred finish, cracks, rust and corrosion.
Repair. Repair is limited to the replacement of unserviceable parts.