3. Slide two locknuts over wiring at top of circuit breaker load center and screw up tight;
then slide two close nipples over the wiring and screw up tight. Connect wiring.
4. Slide rigid coupling over interconnecting wiring and loosely attach to close nipple at
bottom of load center.
5. Insert wiring through top and bottom of switch box; then position box on wall and secure
with four No. 12-11 X 3/4 flat-head screws.
6. Slide close coupling over interconnecting wiring and screw onto rigid coupling. Tighten
locknuts and close nipples on both ends of the rigid coupling.
7. Slide locknut over wiring at bottom of switch box and tighten on rigid coupling.
8. Connect all internal wiring in switch box.
(2) 110-volt wall receptacle (M129 Series). If wall receptacle is damaged beyond serviceability,
remove and replace by following procedures shown in steps 1 and 2 of figure 5-10.
STEP 1. TURN LOCKING SCREW ONE
QUARTER TURN TO UNLOCK
RECEPTACLE IN WIRE RUN.
UNLOCKING OR LOCKING RECEPTACLE
PULL RECEPTACLE FROM
WIRE RUN. LOOSEN TWO
CAPTIVE SCREWS SECURING
TWO WIRES. REMOVE
RECEPTACLE FROM WIRE RUN.
CONNECT TWO WIRES DIS-
CONNECTED IN STEP 2 T0
RECEPTACLE AND SECURE BY
TIGHTENING TWO CAPTIVE
PLACE RECEPTACLE IN WIRE
RUN OPENING AND LOCK IN
PLACE BY TURNING LOCKING
SCREW ONE QUARTER TURN.
DISCONNECTING OR CONNECTING WIRES
Figure 5-10. 110-volt wall receptacle replacement (M129 series)