(4) Connect intervehicular cable by opening the cover on the receptacle. Align
slot on plug with aligning key of receptacle. Release cover. Operate
lights from towing vehicle to make certain lights are in working order.
(5) Check the air lines and electrical cable to be sure that they are supported
and will not catch or chafe.
(6) Recheck fifth wheel/kingpin locking by trying to move towing vehicle and
Raising the Landing Gear.
(1) Unhook crank (1, fig. 2-17) from crank holder (2).
(2) Raise crank (1).
Pull out on crank for high speed operation.
(3) Turn crank (1) counterclockwise until legs (3) have been retracted.
(4) Lower crank (1) and secure in crank holder (2).
Remove and stow float pads, if
(5) Remove and stow chock block and chains.