TM -9-2330-373-14 & P
2-20. AIR HALF-COUPLING
1. Remove dummy coupling (1).
2. Raise towing vehicle air hose (3) and coupling
(2) to a vertical position and aline outlet holes.
3. Rotate coupling to the horizontal locked position.
1. Dummy coupling
3. Air hose
2-21. EMERGENCY ESCAPE MECHANISM
1. All doors, except the right side door, have an
emergency escape mechanism to allow
personnel to open the door from the inside, even
though outside handle is locked.
2. To disengage exterior handle, pull out safety
release pin (A) and pull lock pin (B) out
3. Turn interior door handle clockwise and open
2-22. REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF SPARE WHEEL AND TIRE
Personnel must get under tire to remove nuts. Make certain pawl is engaged in ratchet wheel.
Exercise care to prevent injury.