TM -9-2330-373-14 & P
2-18. INSTALLING PLATFORM BRIDGE LADDER (cont)
1. Left latch handle
2. Right latch handle
3. To install, first turn left latch handle (1) to right and right latch handle (2) to left.
4. Insert ladder end into the holes provided in rear platform bridge.
5. Turn left latch handle to left and right latch handle to right to lock ladder in position.
6. Insert handrail in sockets on side of ladder and secure with quick release pins.
2-19. AIR RESERVOIR DRAIN COCK
1. The hand operated drain cock (1) is located at
end and bottom of air reservoir (2).
2. Turn counterclockwise to open to drain moisture
and to permit release of air pressure if brakes
lock. Turn clockwise to close drain cock.
3. Open drain cock if semitrailer is to remain
inactive for a length of time.
1. Drain cock
2. Air reservoir