TM -9-2330-373-14 & P
2-17. INSTALLING AND REMOVING FRONT PLATFORM (cont)
REMOVING FRONT PLATFORM LADDER
1. Lift ladder out of slots in platform.
2. Remove ladder with attached handrail.
REMOVING FRONT PLATFORM
1. Two personnel required.
2. Lift front and side handrails from sockets in front platform. Remove handrails.
3. Raise platform legs to clear ground.
4. Release two quick release pins and remove legs from sockets.
5. Lift platform from holes in mounting bracket and remove platform.
2-18. INSTALLING PLATFORM BRIDGE LADDER
1. Remove ladder (2) and handrail (3) from front
compartment of semitrailer.
2. Ladder has latch (1) on each side at end to be
attached to bridge.