TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
5-6. WIRING HARNESS (cont)
2. Remove four nuts, lock washers and screws
securing connector and cover to crossmember,
and remove connector and cover.
3. Unsolder harness wire from connector (para 4-
4. Remove nuts (1), lock washers (2), screws (3)
and clamps (4) securing harness (5) to
1. Position harness, threading through cutouts where required and secure with screws, lock washers nuts and
2. Connect harness to receptacles and all cable connectors.
Ground wire terminal is secured by one of
four screws, lock washers and nuts.
3. Secure connector and cover to crossmember
with four screws, lock washers and nuts.
4. Make a continuity test of all circuits, using a