TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
4-45. AIR SHIPMENT OF SEMITRAILER (cont)
LOADING PROCEDURE (cont)
12. Remove hardware attaching braces and remove braces. Place hardware in bag and place bag in side storage
compartment. Remove Jacks and adapters and stow them in their locations underneath van body.
13. Move K-loader forward until it almost contacts landing gear legs.
14. Secure van body to K-loader by means of the tie down provisions in the sidewalls and tie down rings provided.
15. Swing landing gears into the horizontal position and secure with chain and snap (J).
16. Detach towing vehicle and set it aside.
17. Load semitrailer body and dolly on aircraft as directed by loadmaster.
1. Unload van body from aircraft to the K-loader, making certain that stowage areas are accessible.
2. Secure van body to K-loader by means of the tie down provisions in the sidewalls and tie down rings provided.
3. Attach towing vehicle to van body.
4. Swing landing gear legs to the vertical position and lower legs so that wheels contact the ground.
5. Remove aircraft loading equipment from the various stowage areas.