(2) Check that there will be an unobstructed flow of outside air to and from
condenser coil. Keep all sources of heat at least 10 feet (3. 05 m) from condenser coil.
(3) Check that no source of dangerous or objectionable fumes will be within 10 feet (3.
05 m) of the fresh air intake.
(4) Electric power supply requirements are 115 VAC, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
(5) Fabricate the input power cable using connector P1 (MS3106R20-4SX) supplied
with the air conditioner. Cable length and other end termination to suit the installation.
1. CABLE LENGTH AND PLUG TO BE SELECTED ACCORDING TO
2. CABLE ASSEMBLY NOT SUPPLIED WITH AIR CONDITIONER
TO BE FABRICATED BY INSTALLER.
3. WIRE SIZE 10 AWG.
4. MAKE SURE GROUND CONNECTIONS ARE USED WHEN
ASSEMBLING CABLE AND AT POWER SOURCE.