2. Remove six screws (6) and flat washers (3) and condenser guard (7).
3. Remove eight screws (1), lockwashers (2), and flat washers (3) and fan guard (4).
Dry cleaning solvent used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to
personnel and property.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Flash point of
solvent is 100 F to 138 F (38 C to 59 C).
1. Immerse the screen and guards in detergent solution or dry cleaning solvent.
2. Agitate until dirt is removed. Use a soft brush to loosen cakedon dirt.
3. Rinse in clear water or clean dry cleaning solvent.
4. Drain, then hold horizontal and tap each edge on bench or floor to dislodge
1. Inspect screen for damage such as perforations or punctures.
2. Inspect screen for areas of packed or crushed material that would obstruct
3. Replace screen if crushed, punctured, badly deformed, or broken.
4. Check guards for frame deformation and straighten. Replace if badly deformed.
d. REPAIR. Flatten and straighten screen or guard.
1. Secure fresh air inlet screen (5) to casing with five screws (1), lockwashers (2),
and flat washers (3).
2. Secure fan guard (4) with eight screws (1), lockwashers (2), and flat washers (3).
3. Secure condenser guard (7) to casing with six screws (6) and flat washers (3).