Dry cleaning solvent used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to
personnel and property.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Flash point of
solvent is 100 F to 138 F (38 C to 59 C).
1. Immerse the air filter in detergent solution or dry cleaning solvent.
2. Agitate until dirt is removed. Use a soft brush to loosen caked-on dirt.
3. Rinse in clear water or clean dry cleaning solvent.
4. Drain by holding filter horizontal and gently tap each edge on bench or floor to
1. Spray a very light coat of SAE 30 oil on air intake side of air filter (5).
2. Allow excess oil to drain.
3. Wipe off excess oil.
Airflow arrows on filter frame point inward toward fan intake.
4. Place filter into left-hand bracket inside casing and press filter into right-hand