1. Inspect for damage such as perforations or punctures in the screen.
2. Inspect for areas of packed or crushed material that would obstruct airflow.
3. Check for deformation of the frame, and straighten if possible without crushing
4. Replace if crushed, punctured, badly deformed, or broken.
5. Straighten minor bends and dents. Replace if damaged beyond repair.
1. Immerse in detergent solution or dry cleaning solvent.
2. Agitate until dirt is removed using a soft brush if necessary to loosen caked-on
3. Rinse in clear water or clean dry cleaning solvent.
4. Drain, then hold horizontal and gently tap each edge on bench or floor to dislodge
Slide mist eliminator (4) between brackets.
This task covers:
a . Inspection
Sealing Strip SB-E42CF2