(8) Depress clutch pedal (1). Place
gearshift lever (2) in 1 (low) position and
transfer shift lever (3) down to LOW
(9) Release handbrake (6) and depresS
accelerator pedal (7) while releasing clutch
pedal (1) to set truck in motion.
(10) Raise dump body, as required, to
maintain material flow by moving dump
body control (4) to POWER UP position (a),
and then back to HOLD (b).
(11) After unloading, stop the truck, depress clutch pedal (1), place gearshift lever (2) in
N (neutral) position and transfer shift lever (3) in HIGH position. Release clutch pedal and
apply handbrake (6).
(12) Clear the tailgate of all material and move dump body control lever (4) to POWER
DOWN position (c).
Never leave the dump body control lever engaged in any operating position when
the hoist is not being used.
(13) After dump body is completely
down, move dump body control lever (4) to
NEUTRAL position (d), and set the safety
(14) Push tailgate control lever (8) up
and back as far as it will go and lock tailgate
in closed position.