TM -9-2330-373-14 & P
2-14. LEVELNG JACK (cont)
6. Remove handle from side storage compartment and insert in hole at bottom of actuation screw. Turn clockwise to
lower actuator screw on to the shoe.
TO RETRACT AND STOW
1. Insert handle in hole at bottom of actuation screw. Turn counterclockwise to retract actuator screw. Remove
handle and stow in side storage compartment.
2. Pull out pin (1) securing long brace brace (3) in
3. Pull out pin (2) securing short brace (4) to gusset
4. Swing leveling jack up to horizontal position and
secure with two pins (1) at rear of van.
5. Secure Jack shoe on crossmember.
2-15. LOWERING AND RAISING REAR PLATFORM
LOWERING REAR PLATFORM
With lock pins removed, upper part of the platform will be loose. In both raising and lowering
operations, person supporting platform must exercise care to prevent injury.